ESB Journal is pleased to accept contributors to publish from a one-time or ongoing basis. Its dead simple, just send you content contributions to email@example.com or simply Contact Us. Yes we mean a person checks each and every contribution every day that we receive and gets back to you with our feedback. We ask that before you submit an item for consideration that you take a moment to review our submission guidelines:Type Of Content
We are looking for contributors who would be interested in submitting following content types
- Articles (Anywhere from 350 words to 1500 words)
- Infographics that are useful and relevant to businesses
- Interviews, Whitepapers, Case Studies and Business Success Stories
- Business related Research and Survey summary feedback
- Small Business Trends and Videos
- In a nutshell “Everything Small Business”
All submissions to ESBJ must be the original copyright of the submitter, or the submitter must demonstrate that they have authorization from the copyright owner. ESBJ assumes no liability for content that is submitted by third parties. This applies to both written and graphical content. Formal calls for submissions will be communicated on this page.
By submitting your content to us, you grant us non-exclusive rights to publish the article on the ESB Journal website, with full attribution.Bylined Articles Welcome
Please visit our submission form to forward your bylined articles to us. Please include relevant links in parenthesis, or with notation at the bottom of the article. We encourage authors to have a resource box at the bottom of their article – with a maximum of (2) resource links cited.
Submissions should be relevant to the content and audience of our journal.
Sponsored Posts are considered Advertorial Content, and are accepted on a case-by-case basis, at our standard insertion rate.Tips for Submitting Content
- Quality over quantity — unless specified otherwise, we generally publish pieces from 500-2000 words.
- We look for ORIGINAL PIECES that are NOT PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE. We verify submissions through COPYSCAPE.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a short third person bio and may link to your website.
- Articles should be written in the third person.
- Your submissions should have appeal for an international audience.
- We tend to reject pieces that are overtly promotional in nature. Keep promotion relegated to the author’s Resource box.
- Please proofread your work before you send it.
- If you are asked to provide images, they should be at least 72 dpi (a standard for web-quality images). They must be properly-licensed, royalty-free images, or images for which you own the copyright.
- We do not pay for submissions.
- We don’t accept phone solicitations for stories – submit via our on-line form only, please.
- We are happy to accept press releases relevant to small business, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, success stories and happy to always interview industry experts.
If you don’t hear from us right away, that doesn’t mean that you aren’t being considered — we’ve been known to schedule posts as far out in advance as 2-3 weeks.Style Requirements
Besides relevancy to subject matter of small business we prefer an easy going and conversational style of writing. We do realize every person has their own unique style of writing.
ESBJ reserves the right to edit any submission for content, grammatical or spelling errors, or space constraints.Special Promotions, Joint Ventures & Paid Features
ESB Journal welcomes the opportunity to work with small business owners, product and service providers that serve our general audience. If you are interested in a joint promotional offer or paid feature, please visit our Contact form and send us your idea. We’ll get back with you to discuss the particulars within 48 business hours.