Just as you’d change the plugs and filters to increase fuel efficiency and have your car run at peak performance, you can tune up your business to run better in any economy.
For one thing, you can tune in to the advantages of cloud computing and VoIP with a service especially for small-business success.
With just a broadband connection and a computer—equipment you probably already have—you can now sound, react and run your business communications with the efficacy of a Fortune 500 firm.
What You Can Have
Your phone system can feature such services as:
- Auto Attendant
- A dashboard to show workers real-time status
- Integration with your company calendar
- Reports for all incoming and outgoing calls in the system
- The ability to literally link dozens of phones in dozens of places
- A dial-by-name directory
- Command and control functionality from your smartphone
- Ability to pick your phones, then plug and play with confidence.
- You can even take things one step further and let your business phone service integrate with existing software to control your inventory and sales force.
The startup costs are low and the monthly fees are reasonable and there’s never a contract to sign. All this can be done with help from a company called Vocalocity. Unlike most VoIP suppliers, it specializes in small businesses: Most of its customers have 25 employees or less and it’s entirely focused on helping small businesses succeed and grow. It has no residential accounts. The startup costs are low and the monthly fees are both reasonable and predictable. There’s no long-term contract.
The company’s Hosted PBX solution is simple and easy to set up. In fact, you can be up and running in about 15 minutes after receiving your phones.
More Ways To Grow
Eight other things you can do to help your company grow, the experts at the Small Business Administration advise, include:
- Open at another location.
- Offer your business as a franchise or business opportunity.
- License your product.
- Form an alliance with a similar type of business.
- Diversify to have multiple streams of income that can fill seasonal voids.
- Sell complementary products or services.
- Import or export your or others’ products.
- Get a government contract.
Free Information And Advice
You can learn more and get a free quote at http://www.vocalocity.com.