Nancy is the author of Bye-Bye Boring Bio: Attract Clients, Speaking Gigs and Media Interviews Now. The book, now in its second edition, points out the most common “bio blunders”, and shows readers how to give their own bio an honest assessment. Nancy has spoken to thousands of business owners through radio interviews, teleseminars, and workshops about how to upgrade their bios to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews.
This 144-page PDF is literally jam-packed with worksheets, examples and testimonials from Nancy’s satisfied clients. It offers a step-by-step, practical process for taking your ho-hum bio and injecting it with some flash and panache.
Satisfied customers report reaching more clients and inviting new engagements as a result of the bios they write with Bye-Bye Boring Bio as their guide. The newly released 2nd edition seeks to serve as the solopreneur’s ultimate action guide to get seen, heard, celebrated and compensated for expert status.
“Don’t let a snoozer-loser bio make you sound fuddy-duddy instead of fabulous, especially when a winning approach is just a few sassy sound bites away,” Nancy advises.
Nancy’s building blocks for the perfect bio include:
Stunning Results – tell potential clients what you can do for them
Sassy Soundbyte – what makes you likeable and someone to care about
Succint Story – an encapsulation of what you do and your history
Social Information – something to make the reader like you and want to learn more
What You’ll Learn in this Guide:
- The ABC’s of common bio blunders
- The four S’s every bio should include
- Why one-size-fits-all bios rarely fit all situations
- Why every radio host wants from from you
- What every event emcee wants from you that serves your interests just as much as his
- The biggest time savers you gain by getting your bio in great shape now
- How to set yourself apart from every other expert and why you must begin right now
Discover How to Create:
- Social Media Profiles
- Speaker One Sheets
- Radio Introductions
- Media Profiles
- Resource boxes for article submissions
- PLUS – Contains 10 Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Worksheets
Isn’t it finally time to kick your boring bio to the curb to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews? For more information, or to pick up a copy of Nancy’s book, visit her website.